Exclusive offer to select PNB Housing Finance customers.
Nerolac in association with PNB Housing Finance, is pleased to bring an exclusive offer for select PNB Housing Finance customers.
Purchase Nerolac emulsion products worth Rs. 15000/- invoice value from any Nerolac dealer and get an assured e-cash of Rs. 1000/-.
This e-cash can be used to make any purchase from your favourite shopping site, just as with a debit card.
Participation is simple - so go ahead and make your day.
For any assistance in your purchase - feel free to contact the offer support team.
Please read the instructions, terms and conditions of the offer carefully before participating in the offer.
By the act of participating in the offer you certify having read, understood and accepted the same.
CLICK HERE TO READ
1. "Kansai Nerolac Paints Ltd.'s" (hereinafter referred to as 'KNPL') "PNB e-cash offer" (hereinafter referred to as 'offer') is valid in all states of Republic of India. The offer period starts from 20th Oct, 2016 and will be open till 31st January, 2017 or till stocks last, whichever is earlier (hereinafter referred to as "offer period"). The offer may get further extended or reduced which will be informed by KNPL on its website.
2. This is a redemption based offer wherein the customer must claim to redeem the product /services and no product / services shall be delivered/ offered unless claimed for. Redemption claims must be in accordance with the terms & conditions of the offer and redemption process must be completed only by the customers buying the qualifying product from selected Nerolac dealers, in the prescribed manner as under.
3. The offer shall be valid and operative only for select PNB Housing Finance customers in possession of a valid offer code to be received from PNB Housing Finance & who purchase a minimum of Rs. 15000/ invoice value of Nerolac emulsion product from selected dealer (hereinafter referred to as the 'dealer'). List of selected dealers is available at the following link https://www.nerolac.com/painting-ideas/dealer-locator.
4. After purchase of participating product to the minimum as mentioned above, the customer must send a copy of the purchase invoice with the offer code as received from PNB Housing Finance to email@example.com, or via WhatsApp on number listed under the support section of www.nerolacoffers.com/pnb.
5. All claims submitted shall be reviewed by claims support team for correctness of information and/or the registration being as per the terms of the offer /meeting the eligibility criteria. The successful claims shall be communicated to you on your registered email address/ mobile number & e-cash worth Rs. 1000/- shall be given to customers via PNB virtual cards or other mediums as decide by KNPL or any agency appointed by KNPL.
6. Any and all offer code issues must be addressed to PNB Housing Finance Limited, KNPL will not intervene in any offer eligibility criteria as adapted by PNB Housing Finance at any point of time, whatsoever.
7. Any cost associated with accessing the offer website or SMS Engine is the customer's responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used, KNPL or it agencies cannot be held responsible in any manner what so ever for the delays or errors occurring due to the Internet Service Provider or postal or telecom operators & authorities, used by the customer. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows customer to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
8. KNPL or its agencies shall not be responsible for any delay, error, failure, problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of electronic mail or entries on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any customer resulting from participation in, or submitting or downloading materials for this contest. If for any reason, KNPL is not capable of running the contest as planned, due to problems such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of KNPL which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of Contest, KNPL reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer. Decision taken by KNPL shall be final and binding in this regard.
9. The personal information of the customers collected by the KNPL in order to conduct the offer, may be given to third parties, including but not limited to the regulatory authorities. KNPL may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise directed by any statutory / judicial authority, use the information for its promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the customers. All such entries/ personal information of the customers become the property of KNPL.
10. KNPL reserves the right, at any time, to verify the registered details and the invoice of the product so purchased by the customer and to unconditionally disqualify any claim/reservation request form pertaining to any customer whose registration has been tampered with or who in any way abuses the process or terms and conditions of the offer. Failure by KNPL to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. Only customers complying with the terms and conditions of the offer shall be eligible to participate and take benefit of this offer. KNPL shall not be responsible or liable, in any manner whatsoever, if the customer does not comply with the terms and conditions / requirements of the offer in any manner.
12. KNPL reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/ or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer without any prior notice. Offer shall be void, if prohibited by law. In such case the KNPL shall not be liable to provide any such offer or compensation to the customer on any account whatsoever.
13. This offer cannot be combined with or clubbed with any other scheme and/or other promotional offer from the KNPL, subsisting or announced at future date by the company.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, KNPL (including its directors, officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the offer.
15. Employees of KNPL and its advertising agencies and/or their family members are not eligible to participate in the offer. All logos, trademark, copyrights and other Intellectual Property rights pertaining to the offer shall belong to the company.
16. Any and all disputes, controversies and conflicts ("disputes") arising out of the offer shall be referred to a sole arbitrator to be appointed by KNPL in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai and the language used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English.
17. Subject to the dispute resolution procedure as set out hereinabove, the courts at Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the offer.